YouTube and video in general is an even greater opportunity than ever to make an impact for your business. Video allows you to get an upper hand in social media as well as differentiate yourself from the competition.
In February's meetup, we'll talk about:
- Why video may be the missing piece to your online marketing strategy
- Why you shouldn't be intimidated by video editing or other technology
- How to use video most effectively to maximize your investment and viewership
- Influence & Brown Bag @ The Barn is a monthly lunch & learn + networking meetup for business owners in Oklahoma City who are interested in expanding their knowledge of digital marketing while expanding their personal network.
- Are a small business owner looking to get more customers
- Are looking for additional opportunities to network with other business owners in your community
- Want to expand your knowledge of online marketing to grow your business
- Want to meet fellow entrepreneurs at a time that doesn't extend your workday
Then this meetup is perfect for you!
Each meetup will start with 30-45 minutes of networking, mingling, and eating with other small business owners in attendance. Then, there is a short 20-30 minute presentation on a digital marketing topic tailored specifically to help small business owners market their businesses online.
Influence & Brown Bag @ The Barn takes place in the popular Plaza District in the heart of central OKC.
The Barn is a collaborative workspace and event venue in the center of the Plaza District. One of the newest and most unique spaces in town, The Barn is a renovated 1907 historic homestead and the perfect setting to expand your knowledge and your connections.
Because the venue is small, there is a limit to how many business owners can attend each event. Don't miss out! RSVP now for the upcoming Influence & Brown Bag @ The Barn.
Hope to see you all there!